Monday, October 24, 2011

Civic 01 ex coupe overheating problem same symptoms as DR I?

Hey whoever had the same problem please tell me how you fixed it?

have a 2001 Civic Ex. The temperature gauge is running high and low, not like before. I noticed when the engine is warmed up and the fans dont come on as fast as they used to. I changed the thermostat. I check the motor and the wiring for the fan. All are ok. No fuse blown out. I looked for the relay in the engine fuse box. I am assuming I changed the relay for the fan (the relay that corresponds to the pic of a 4 flap pinwheel on the engine fuse box). The funny thing is when I put the a/c on the fan come on. Also the heater is acting up. It takes a long time for it to heat up.Civic 01 ex coupe overheating problem same symptoms as DR I?purge the air from the system. and just because a part in new doesn't mean it's good. put the t-stat in a pot of water then turn on the heat watch for the stat to open and immediately check water temp. compare it to the temp printed on the stat.
  • hair cutting
  • Why do bed sheets shed
  •