Monday, November 22, 2010

On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?

just changed tranny filter %26amp; now radiator gets very hot with no heat ? where is %26amp; how do I change thermostat,just wondering if tranny had anything to do with radiator over heating w/ no heat ??On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?you know I was told that those thermostats for the 32 V engines are not in the block. So you need to make a call or a trip to your L/M dealer for some facts.On a 97 Lincoln Continental 3.2 valve-auto,how do I change thermostat-and where is it ?Follow the top radiator hose back to the block, that's where the thermostat is....BUT since you already don't know where it is, best leave changing it to a qualified individual...And no, the tranny probably dosen't have anything to do with your problem.